♥ Tuesday, April 17, 2007 ♥ 2:39 PM
A very happy girl, I am

My brother finally returned me my cable!! (after what seemed like a thousand years =P)

The long over-due pictures~!

A crazy picture that I edited on my phone. I thought it was kind of nice? But it scared the hell out of my mom. Well, that is what she get for peeking at me while I was doing it. Haha.


I was using the computer and mimi came over to attract my attention. And she sat in front of me (it means she wanted me to pet her), and I was so tempted lah. So I did this. Hahaha. It was seriously in such a good position and I just have to do it. =x
BANGED!
And a picture of me while I'm doing my thing. =P

Pictures of the alvin's cute cute dog when she was still ok. Because she was injured like four days ago. Their neighbour's dog bite her.




But my miki is even cuter. =P

I love this picture a lot. While I was watching some shows on the tv, he came up and slept beside me and from my angle, he looked sooo relax, like a human like that. So cute lah. Haha.


And these are the pictures that I'm talkin about on the kittens and their mother. Total cuteness. This is the picture of all four of them.

It was in the night so I think it wasn't that clear lah. So I shall point out which four. The rose colour arrows are the kittnes. The light blue arrow is the mother cat. Haha.

Finally captured one of the kittens playing. =)

And lastly, a picture of me lah.

Friday, 13th April. Ooooh. Friday the 13th. And according to Alvin, things didn't really worked out his way on that day. Anyway, I went to his place at around 7.30 p.m. for a mahjong session. Actually we planned to play for 3 rounds but in the end, we played one round only. Because alvin's friend, Sherwin had a driving test the next day and he didn't told us about it. It was his mother that called and kao peh us. =( Anyway I won 80 cents only. And this is like the least amount I have ever won. Well, at least I didn't lose lah. Hee. Shared a cab with his friend, Chee Ann and then back home. I think the 80 cents not enough for the fare leh so I guess
in the end, I lost too? =P

Saturday, 14th April. I went out with my mom in the afternoon. She wanted to shop and buy something so that I can pay for it and treat it as her present since her birthday was the very next day. But guess what, she couldn't find anything that she like, and end up, I bought a top and a bottom. I think she nearly kill me. =x Then at 4.30 p.m. I wanted to leave and head to Cityhall to meet Amanda but my mom was damn funny. She said since there wasn't anything to her liking, and that I was going to pang seh her (this is so not true lor, since I told her way before that that I'll meet my friends!), she asked me to accompany her to the toilet and to wait for her train. Hahahaha. Whatever that makes her happy man! But in the end I was 15 minutes late in meeting Amanda. We went to Marina Square to meet up with Yehying and Claire. Sat at macs to wait for Eileen and Lynnda. After the both of them had arrived, we went to New York New York for dinner. Ok. I have been living in the well. I have never went there before and I find that their price were quite reasonable and they have candy floss too! Yummy. =) During and after dinner, Yehying played some games with us and it was hilarious lah. I laughed like siao. And when you had just eaten really full and you laughed really hard, I thought my stomach was going to brust. But come to think of that, I wouldn't mind then I will not have a tummy! Haha.


After dinner, we went to kbox! Lots of cam-whoring going on. It was fun lah even though a couple of times, I was dozing off. =x





And no, you are not seeing double. Amanda and Lynnda was wearing the same top. =x It was funny lah because at first I was telling Amanda that Lynnda may had bought the top but I didn't tell her that she may wear it even though I have a feeling that she will. Haha.

Ended at 4 a.m. And we went to wait for a cab and I reached home at 4.45 a.m.

And it was already Sunday, 15th April. =)

Happy Birthday to my mummy!

Anyway by the time I had everything done, it was already 5 plus 6 in the morning, so I ate breakfast and watched some stupid shows on the TV. I guess it was so stupid that I fell asleep on the sofa. And it was only 8 a.m so I crawl back to my room and sleep. I intended to keep awake so that I could wish my mom when she woke up but I was just so tired lah. My alarm rang at 9 a.m, and I used my last strength to give Lynnda a morning call and I fall back to sleep. At the back of my mind, I was like kept on tellin myself, 'don't go back to sleep' as I heard my mom's voice and I sooo want to wish her but I just couldn't open my eyes. Damn. My will power's really lousy. I'm just a slave to sleeping lah. Haha. And then Lynnda called me at 12 p.m and I was like totally awake already. Partly coz I kana shocked by my ringtone. Haha.

So I wished my mom and then my parents and I went out for lunch at 2 plus. We went to Great World City and had lunch at Country Manna Restaurant. I don't think this is a place that I'll recommend to anyone. Service was slow and it sucks. Food wasn't that fabulous as stated. No good no good no good. =( Anyway, after lunch, my parents went to another place for shopping and I met up with Alvin. We shopped around and I bought a pair of heels. It was simply gorgeous. Then we went to Yoshinoya for dinner. And then we watched 'Smokin'Aces'. A show with quite a lousy plot but it was quite exciting lah. Heh. After the show we sat and talked cock then we took a cab home. Happy happy me. He told me what one of his friend said about me. Hee. Double high. Haha. Oh ya, it was our 4 years and 4 months anniversary. =) And he was sooo sweet, he said he want to wish me and he said 'happy valentines'. I gave me a shocked look and he said it was OUR valentines. High x10. Haha.

Oh ya, my watch - my early birthday gift from... MYSELF! =) I haven't have a watch for 7 years already. So this is the first one since sooo long. And I'm very happy with it.

I'm seriously in love with my watch.