♥ Saturday, May 26, 2007 ♥ 11:55 PM
Addicted to you

Tuesday night, (22nd May), the kitten was given away. Last few pictures of it.

It curling up in a cap. Cat in a hat. Heh. So damn cute lah.




Missing the kitten already. Hope to see it soon some day.

On 23rd May, Wednesday, I received a call from Lynnda at 2 plus in the afternoon. She didn't go to school so we decieded to meet. She brought me to this place at Yishun. It's the Bottle Tree Park. Right after we got off the bus, we took a picture, and thanks to that, I was bitten by a mosquito.

=P

And this is supposed to be the main attraction of the park. A prefect bottle-shape tree!



But instead of fussing of it, (unlike Lynnda who simply just hugged the tree, well, okay, I asked her to. =x) I decided to take a picture with a purple rhino! It's cute lah.

Anyway, that's take number one. According to her, this picture wasn't taken very well as the background sucks. So she asked me to move my lazy ass to the other side and this is take number two. Haha. She's such a prefectionist. Love her lots!

We left the place at around 5 plus 6 and headed to Vivo City. Shopped. Ate our dinner and went home. And when we were on the bus.


We wanted to take a black and white picture but all wasn't that nice and only this was because we were making funny faces. Haha.


And with that, our day had ended. But of course, I had lots of fun. =)

Two days ago was my orientation. I seriously hate ice-breaking games. The first one wasn't that bad but the second one, oh my god, I could just end my life there. Anyway, overall, it wasn't that fun but I did enjoyed myself. And I hope that Monday never comes.

Yesterday, I decided to go over to Lynnda's workplace to give her a surprise as my parents were going over to Thomson Plaza to buy some stuffs. She was so busy chatting on MSN that she didn't even know that I stepped into the shop until I cleared my throat loudly. Tsk tsk tsk. Bad service! Haha. And the expression on her face is priceless. Then I brought my parents over to check out her workplace, and she immediately put her knowledge to good use. I don't know why but hearing her say whatever that she had said, it just sounds so funny to me. I guess maybe I'm just not used to listening to her saying such interesting facts. Haha.

Went to work today. Didn't have time for breakfast. Reached working place. Wanted to grab a bite for lunch. But lots of cock up. So in the end, no breakfast, no lunch till 8 p.m. Couldn't tahan so took a cab home, I was damn hungry. Heh.

Oh my god. Please. Monday, don't come.

Miss you. Need you. Want you.