♥ Friday, May 18, 2007 ♥ 11:36 PM
Finally Blogger is fine

Met up with Alvin on Wednesday, 16th May. Had a very full dinner then we went to watch 'Blades of Glory'. At first when I saw the preview, I thought it was a really stupid show and that I would rather die than to watch it but he kept on insisting that it was going to be a nice show and that he really want to watch it. So we watched it that day and it was totally fucking funny. And yes, I don't regret watching it. =P

After the show, we walked around before heading to the taxi stand. It was just a short meeting but I'm really happy. Gosh. I really miss him a lot... *sigh*

Life's so difficult. People's minds are so complicating. I just want to find a room and shut myself, away from all these bull shit, all the fakes... Why do they do those little actions that they do? Why is it so difficult to just say things straight? Why do they have to beat around the bush? Aren't they tired doing that? Because I'm tired of seeing it all. Sometimes I wish I'm just a kid, when everything is just pure and simple. No hidden meanings. No lies. Guess I will need to wait for the next lifetime...