



|
♥ Tuesday, May 15, 2007 ♥ 5:25 PM Is that it? Two days ago was Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to my mummy! Hee. Dad, sister and I accompanied mom out shopping. That's the thing that she loves most. And then after shopping, we went over to grandma's house to collect the fishes that my uncle had caught. Then it was home sweet home. =)Met up with Lynnda at around 5 plus yesterday. I'm really glad to see her again. I miss her so much and I have so much to tell her. Hee. We went to Parco Bugis Junction for dinner. Then we went shopping. I saw a few tops that cost a bomb. And add all the things that I saw and want to buy, I think it equals to a volcano eruption. It will really burn a damn big hole in my pocket if I buy it all so in the end, I buy nothing. So sad lah. Then at around 8 plus 9, we took a bus home. Hope to see her soon again... Today's our four year and five months anniversary! A few days ago, he told me those, it really makes me damn happy. He hardly will do that and when he does, it totally sweeps me off my feet. I'm really bless to have him. Happiest girl alive. Today is also Tania's birthday. Happy Birthday Mei! A photo of Miki and the kitten. One big one tiny. Haha. ![]() And the kitten all over the bowl while eating. It's sooooo small that it have to lie over the bowl to eat. So cute lah!!! ![]() Oh ya, changed of blogskin. It wasn't supposed to be anything but I treated it as a birthday gift. Jun Wen made it de. Very talented hor. Haha. I contributed a little? So I guess I'm a little talented too? Oh my god. Haha. Anyway, for those we don't know who is Jun Wen... Hahahahaha. Hope he doesn't kill me when he sees this. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |