



|
♥ Tuesday, May 22, 2007 ♥ 2:00 PM Kiss the rain Went to work on Saturday, 19 May. Met up with the new girl (Hong Ling). She's really friendly and we clicked immediately. We had so much in common that it scares the both of us. We just couldn't believe it. For example, she loves cats like crazy, me too. She and her boyfriend have been together for 4 years plus, me too. She's skinny and wish to gain some weight, me too. Oh my god. And a lot more lah. If I continue listing it, it will be never ending already. Haha. But she's three years older than I am. Anyway, she's a really nice person. Can't wait to work with her again. =) Oh ya, after work, our clients were so sweet lor. They had ordered some buffet and they actually asked us to help oursevles to the food. Awwwww. We were straving lor. So of course, we accepted the offer. And the both of us had two servings. =x But the food wasn't very tasty, we were just damn hungry. Hee. Went to settle some stuffs yesterday. And now that all had been settled. I felt scared yet excited. I once told Doris about these feelings that I have and she told me not to think about it and just go with an open mind / heart. But seriously, it's easier said than done. I'm really thinking so much now that I'm getting gossebumps. How not to be worried, yet happy yet scared yet... Arrrgh. This is frustrating. Last night, I went to look for Lynnda at her work place. She was so professional wor. Bi jiu mei. Haha. After work, we talked for a little while before boarding the bus home. It's really nice talking to her. Even though, we just met like a week ago. Haha. It's never enough lah. Hee. Anyway, changed of song. First time I heard it, it simply just melts my heart. Lovely song. =) |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |