



|
♥ Sunday, June 17, 2007 ♥ 11:34 PM Hell lot of updates Hopefully this wouldn't be a long draggy post. Last Sunday, went out with my parents to Sun Plaza. I was like 'What the fuck?!' but yeah, since my mom insisted then bo bian lor. I didn't want to stay at home as I was going to meet Alvin later so might as well go out with them, just didn't expect the place to be Sun Plaza. =/ While mom was in the fitting room, I cam-whored. Lol. ![]() And I went to the Popular to buy some stuffs and the service was fucking bad. Was so close in giving that woman one tight slap. I didn't know my dad was standing like a metre or two behind me and he was shocked to see me so du lan. Anyway, they went to have some tea-time while I went to take a train to meet Alvin. We went to Marina Square to give Elycia a surprise visit at her workplace at Zara. But it turned out to be a no surprise. So sad lah. Then Alvin and I went to Yoshiyona for dinner. After our meal, we played some games and that when the person lose, will need to drink the drink that we had mixed. It was damn grossed lah. He lost all and I lost one time only. And when I need to drink it, I simply just spit it out. It was just too gross. Haha. But still, I had lots of fun. Damn happy. Then it was home sweet home. It would be sweeter if the home has him. =P Monday, 11th June, something embarrassing happened during English class. It wasn't supposed to sound like I had ****** but Sameer and Elycia kept insisting that it was. They kept repeating whatever that I had done and it was damn paiseh lah. Oh ya, and then we got to write this essay on 'Beach' and when we 'brain storm' together, Sameer kept giving ideas of sex on the beach. And the characters were Alvin and I. Lol. It was super funny. He's such a joker lah. Wednesday, 13th June, we were supposed to have a group outing after school but at the very last minute, most of them couldn't make it so it was cancelled. Elycia was very upset. Of course, I were too. But I kind of expected it already so it didn't really affect me as much as it did to Elycia. So I went to meet Alvin instead and we watched Fantastic 4. I thought it was nice, though there were quite a lot of people who didn't think so. The Human Torch and the Sliver Surfer so shuai! Haha. Maybe because there were yandaos so the show was nice? =P Then we had our dinner at some streets. =) Had a great time with him. Thursday, 14th June. After school, Elycia sort of tricked Daniel and Sameer into taking a longer train ride. For the whole journey, we were laughing like mad and it was really fun. Oh ya, and at one point, Sameer wanted to act emo but Elycia captured it and turned it into something else. ![]() Hahaha. Friday, 15th June. It was raining in the morning. And that's the best weather to sleep through half the day. But no, we were stuck with class. Arrgh. And then we got to do some stupid stuffs that made me felt like I was a total retard. So fucking sway lah. Kana called by Sharmi. Fucking embarrassing lor. =( To make me feel better, I asked Elycia for a little cam-whore session. =P ![]() Met Alvin at Marina Square after school. We shopped around before heading to Sakae Sushi for lunch cum dinner. Anyway it was our 4 year 6 months anniversary. So it was sort of like our celebration. Hee. ![]() ![]() ![]() He's so cute lah. Hee. Love him lots. And he wasn't 'happy' that I kept on taking his pictures so he took one of me and a couple of videos. Haha. He's such a cutie. ![]() I'm a very happy gril. =) Then we continued shopping and I bought a bag! Happy happy. I was tired so I sat down at some place and he went off for a while. Didn't ask. But when he was back, he had two ribena on his hands. Hee. So sweet of him lah. I love ribena de lor. Haha. Feel so blessed. Yesterday, met Alvin at 6pm at Cityhall. As I got to take my phone for servicing. Damn fucked up lah. It cost me 120bucks lor. Fuck. Very du lan with Nokia. =( So upset that I seriously felt like breaking down. Can see that Alvin felt very helpless. So I told him that I need some food and hopefully I will be ok. He immdiately brought me to the food place at Basement one, I think. =) He's really sweet. And then he suggested on going to Lau Pa Sat so we cabbed there. He said that there are very good food there especially the satays but in the end, he bought it from the wrong stall. Haha. He's so gong lah. So cute. After dinner, we went to 7-eleven. Sat around for a while before cabbing home. And when we were on the cab, we saw two accidents. Scary. But Alvin told me that on Saturday nights, it is common to see a lot of accidents. =/ Met up with Lynnda today. =) We went shopping! I bought a top only. The more I tell myself that I want to buy these particular stuffs, the more I saw others that caught my eyes. Peh chek. I only wanted to buy like tops, bottoms and shoes. In the end, only one top. Then when I said no more accessories, I saw like 5 or 6 items that I'm so in love with. Arrgh. Ass. I think I'll go back and buy those stuffs some time next week. Cannot tahan already. The more I think about it, the more I'll go crazy. I have to own it. Shopping kills. Oh ya, it was Father's Day too. Went home to eat crabs. Yummy yummy yum yum. Haha. It was my dad's favourite. And my mom cooked it. Hee. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |