



|
♥ Saturday, June 09, 2007 ♥ 11:45 PM Scars Tuesday, 5th June, it wasn't boring but I kind of don't really understand what she was talking about. If I read it up on my own, it seemed so much clearer. And I wasn't the only one who thought that way. Haha. Anyway, we took this during break. =) ![]() Thursday, 7th June, I went to Bugis to meet Alvin and I waited for him for more than an hour. At first I shopped around but my bag was super heavy so I decided to sit and I felt so old because both of my sides were an ah ma and ah gong. Haha. He came then we went to look for black pants. And then it was dinner time at Seoul's Garden. Wasn't really in the mood to eat that but he seemed so keen. Feeling full so played with the left-overs. ![]() Yesterday, it was so damn boring that we could actually do this. ![]() Haha. Both Fatin and I were very curious of what was inside a stick. So we did our little experiment. Alvin's heart was very pain when he saw it. =x After that, when everyone had gone on seperated ways. Elycia and I chilled at The Coffee Bean. ![]() Both of us were like damn bored but at the same time I got to know her more. She's a really nice girl. =) Then we made a trip to Changi Aiport. The kids were so irritating lah. We forgotten that it was the school holidays. Arrgh. Stupid kids. I meant those can run about and make a lot of noise. Irritates. Then accompanied her to Burger King for dinner and then to Marina Square where she work and I went to HMV to wait for Alvin. We went to The Cafe Cartel and just crapped the time away. I love his company. Love him so fucking much. At 7 plus, we left the place and went home for dinner. Today is work day. It was a so-so day. Super pissed at that disgusting person. =P The kids were noisy but surprisingly, fun to play with. And of course, my team won. Haha. After work, Alvin, Andrea and I cabbed to Long House Food Place for dinner. On cab. Hairs' still wet. ![]() We ordered so many stuffs that I feel so bloated now. Haha. Then we cabbed home and not long after I reached home, I slept for 3 hours and woke up at 11 p.m. Damn tiring. Guess I will go back to sleep again soon. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |