♥ Friday, July 06, 2007 ♥ 11:07 PM
First time!

Met up with Elycia, Sameer and Daniel at Orchard MRT Station on Wednesday afternoon. I thought I was late, so I rushed like siao and in the end, I reached half an hour earlier. After everyone had arrived, we went to DFS and then to Far East Plaza. Daniel bought 5 bunch of black hand-bands. He has so many on his hand now! I think if he adds anymore to his collection on his hand, it will go right up to his armpit. Haha.

Elycia was hungry so we went to Pepper Lunch for her lunch. =)


After lunch, we walked around a little bit. Alvin called and said that he was on his way to Bugis. I suggested on cabbing down to Bugis to meet up with Alvin as I was really tired of walking but I had totally forgotten that it was the peak period and there was ERP too. =/

Met up with Alvin at Bugis then the four of us went to Haji Lane's Blu Jazz for dinner. The food was nice but the serving was kind of small. I was still very hungry after finishing it and stealing some fries from Alvin. Haha. Saw a very cute cat too.



Then Keith and his girlfriend came and we went to Arab Street to Shisa! Alvin actually didn't allow me to Shisa. But after much persuasion from all of them, he allowed me to Shisa. Hee. And he told me that it will be my first and last time. But at least I get to try it eh. =)






The thingy that we Shisa-ed from.




I'll go back to the place again. If he allow me to Shisa again. If not, I'll just go back to try out their food. Love the place. Gives off a very relaxing feeling.

Today. In school. Boring. But lots of pictures. =P Haha.








After school, Sameer and I took the same train. He going to Orchard for prayers and I to Novena to meet my mom and sister for lunch. And I took this picture and felt that there's so much emotions in it. Simple yet complicated.


=)

After lunch, mom went to try on some clothes. And asister and I took pictures. =P


I like this picture that I took of her. Super chio. But Alvin said, at one glance, he thought it was me. Haha.


And when she realised her picture had been taken.

.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


LOL.

Then they continued shopping and I went to Alvin's place.

Cute cute dog~ It's a pure Pomeranian but the owner before Alvin, shaved it to short hair. Heh. Anyway, Alvin's only fostering it, they are still waiting for people to adpot this cutie.
















He drove me home after that. And I'm missing him...