



|
♥ Thursday, July 12, 2007 ♥ 11:54 PM It's not... short. Saturday, 7 July. Went over to his place after lunch. Another new dog came. This time it's a Jack Russell. His name is Junior. And they actually renamed the other dog, from 'Eeyore' to 'Bebe' aka 'Bee'. But I prefer calling him 'Gong'. It's really damn gong lah. So cute. Oh. And Junior's super fit. Damn strong. At first I wasn't able to carry it. Junior. ![]() And yes, I like Bee more. =x Tummy rub! I totally heart Bee. =D And they had to be seperated. If not, Junior will be humming Bee. Lol. ![]() Sunday, 8 July. My cousin's wedding dinner at Park Royal Hotel. It's right beside Mustafa. Hahahaha. The other group / family pictures are all in my mom's camera. So there's only my sister and I pictures! =P ![]() Monday, 9 July. It was a super long day in school. And I can't remember what exactly happen on that day except for lots of photo. Heh. ![]() Tuesday, 10 July. Met up with Lynnda at AMK Hub. And had a pleasant surprise. Yehying and Claire was meeting there too! It's so nice to see all of them. Especially Yehying and Claire. It had been ages since I last met up with them. We accompanied the both of them to have their hair cut. And Claire's bob is sooooo nice and punk lah. Then Lynnda and I went to Pepper Lunch for dinner. And Amanda joined us later and we crapped till 10 plus at Macs. =) I love them so so much. Yesterday, we watched movie during English class. We actually didn't need to study. Haha. After school, played pool with Sameer while waititng for Alvin to cab down. Then we went to Great World City for lunch. And it was very disappointing. The serving was so small. Anyway after lunch, we went to play some arcade games to kill time. Then we watched Harry Potter. Surprisinly it ended quite fast. I thought the show was just ok. Expected more actually. We had our dinner at Cook Book Asia. The chicken rice was the best that I have eaten so far. It's on par with Mandarin's. But it's so much cheaper than Mandarin's. Total satisfactory. Then we went shopping and saw a top that we knew his sister will fall in love with it. So he bought it for his sister. So sweet of him lah. If only my brother is half as good as Alvin. Then we went to his previous work place. Sat and talked. Then cabbed home. Today. Elycia, Sameer, Daniel, Alvin and I went to Suki Sushi for lunch. After lunch, they planned to watch Transformers. So Alvin and I went for a little walk around town then headed back to my place because I was damn shagged. Didn't really sleep last night, that's why. =P And I slept from 5 plus till 9 p.m. He slept with me for the first hour before heading back home for dinner. And I can't believe I slept for four hours straight for just a supposed nap. How nice. Didn't even know my phone rang. Haha. Oh ya. Pictures. =) ![]() I know. I looked damn funny in shades. It's Sameer's anyway. Hahaha. And Elycia looked so geeky in those specs. But a damn hot, sexy geek! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |