♥ Friday, July 20, 2007 ♥ 11:14 PM
What a week

Skipped school on Tuesday as my tummy and chest area hurts a lot. Went to the doctor at night. Found out that I kana gastric flu. First time kana this kind of shit.

Thought that I'll be fine with all the medicine and stuffs so went to school on Wednesday. Who knows. I nearly died in class. The pain was so unbearable that I decided to skip tutorial and cabbed home. Vomited once I reached home.

Rest. Vomited again later in the afternoon. And best thing. I had my menses. The cramps plus the gastric pains. Sometimes, I got confused on which pain it was supposed to be.

All the pain were at almost the same place. I soooo wanna die lah. Couldn't stand. Couldn't sit. Couldn't lie down.

Forced myself to have my dinner as I had not eaten anything for the whole day and the day before. But instead, after a couple of hours, I vomited whatever that I had eaten.

Was still in pain yesterday. So no school. Had a lot of rest and medicine. But the stabbing pain still comes every now and then.

Overslept today. Wanted to rush to school but the pain was still there. Couldn't even walk straight. So decided to skip again.

It sucks being sick. It sucks being a girl. Periodddddddddsssss. ARRGH. I don't mind having it but not the cramps! Bloody hell.

I'm better now. And it's the weekend already. Gosh. I missed a lot of lessons. *sigh* Hope I didn't miss out on anything. =/