♥ Tuesday, July 03, 2007 ♥ 9:12 PM
When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Firstly, please vote (10 times a day) for my friend, Yehying!
http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/heygorgeous/babe.php?uid=476She has been nominated for this Channel 8 show - Hey! Gorgeous. Go to Channel 8 website for more details. =)
-
Friday, 29th June, I went over to Bedok after school to meet Alvin. He took his xbox to Cash Converters. He's planning to buy a PS3. Then we took a cab to Suntec City and watched 'Transformers'. I can't believe that I actually fell asleep halfway through the show. This is my first time falling asleep while watching a movie. I think I slept for quite some time and Alvin was just looking at me the whole time. He made me feel so guilty. After the show, we had our dinner at Pepper Lunch. I think he’s getting addicted to the food like I do. After dinner, we dedicated songs to each other. Then we went up to watch the laser show at the Fountain of Wealth.


It was drizzling then it rained a little heavier. We stood in the rain, waited patiently for our dedication to come up. It was our first time. Hee.

Then suddenly Alvin's nose started bleeding. So not long after that, we didn't stayed on and of course, didn't get to see our dedications. But he said we will do it the next time!
Saturday, 30th June, went out with my mom and sister to shopping. =)
Sunday, 1st July, met up with Alvin. Ate dinner. Spent lots of quality time together. Super happy. I love the surprises that he gave me. Hee.
Holding on. Love him deeeeeeply!

Yesterday, we had to do this public speaking thingy and seriously I felt like a total dumbass standing there. I was damn nervous and I don't know what the hell I was talking about. It's like when I meet my clients and present to them, I felt comfortable and confident. And when questions were thrown to me, I could answer well but I don't feel the same when I do it that morning. =/ After school I went to collect my phone. It had been servicing for two weeks already. At first, I thought it was beyond repair. =P After collecting my phone, met up with my mom, sister and her friend. Reached home around 7 plus and was told by Alvin that he had a new dog. They named him ‘Eeyore’. Can't wait to cuddle it.