♥ Wednesday, August 08, 2007 ♥ 9:45 PM
Broke. So damn broke.

Yehying, you owe me a treat. I'm doing the thing that you asked me to do. Haha.

-

Each player of this game starts off with TEN weird habits or little known things about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own TEN weird or little known facts about yourself as well as state this rules clearly. At the end, you must choose 6 people to tag and list their names. NO TAG BACKS.

1) I'm a neat freak. I can't stand untidiness.
2) I cry easily. (listening to a sad song, watching a movie, blah)
3) When I was just 2 or 3 years old, everyone mistaken me as a boy.
4) I can be very selfish at times.
5) I hate my ears.
6) When I'm feeling hot, there will be rashes at my chest area and neck.
7) I have very bad menes cramps.
8) I'm allergic to alcohol to a certain extend.
9) I have sweaty palms and soles.
10) I have to shower at least 2 times a day, even if I didn't sweat at all.

Need to choose 6 people, so here they are:

- Elycia
- Mei Fen
- Wenn
- Sameer
- Gen
- Jun Wen

Lalalalala.

Went over to Gen's place for some mahjong session after school. Didn't win, didn't lose. Interesting huh. =P Anyway, her dog is soooo damn cute lah. But she was too excited and now there's a little wound on my leg. But it's ok, because she's so CUTE!

Today's lessons are super boring. Well, at least our english class are so much lively than the other two. =x

-

Elycia sweetie... this is for you.

HUGSSSSS!!!