♥ Wednesday, August 29, 2007 ♥ 11:45 PM
Do the right thing

In the end I went to school yesterday because just before I leave my house, the sun was shining brightly. The weather's really unpredictable these days...

No class today (like finally). But Elycia, Fatin and I met up in the morning to do our project. And there was this super cute guy working at McCafe. Then there was another one at Zara Men. Didn't know that Marina Square was filled with cute guys.

-

Heard some stuffs yesterday. I admit, I wasn't happy about it. I was a little harsh towards someone. I'm sorry. But I just cannot stand seeing my friend being accused at and not being taken seriously. If it wasn't, it wasn't. Just take it. Why ask him in the first place if you are going to question his answers? Anyway, whatever lah. Let bygones be bygones.

-

I was just thinking about Lynnda today. It had been ages since we last met. I miss her. And just as I was on my way home on the bus today, it passed by a bus stop and there she was, standing there. I got pretty excited about it and made a fool of myself because the bus was crowded and some of the people saw my reactions which was totally damn funny. Why can't I ever stop embarrassing myself. But the good thing is that I saw LYNNDA. =)

-

I miss Coreen. Haven't seen her since donkey years already. *sigh* I miss the good old days.

-

Once again, someone mistaken my sister for me. Are we really that identical?! I seriously think that sometimes if I really don't have the mood to go to school, I should just ask her to take my place. It would be great.