♥ Saturday, September 08, 2007 ♥ 11:15 PM
Just another day

Tuesday, 4 September. After school, we (I can't really remember who were there =x) went to Gelare at Plaza Singapura for some waffles. Never knew that ice cream with waffle can taste so good. Yeah. Kind of dumb. =P

Wednesday, 5 September. After school, played mahjong at Stanley's house with Stanley, Furnise and Gen (then Gena). Was so stressed up for the first time. Mei Fen told me that the both of them were damn pro. And it made me felt even more stressed up. Haha. After Mei Fen came, we shared. So I went around talking and playing with Stanley's dog, Ronnie. Super duper cute lah!




Thursday, 6 September. Went to school. Managed to sit through both the lecture and tutorial. Kind of proud of it. Anyway, went home to nap a little before changing and heading off to Toa Payoh to meet dearest Alvin. Met on the train and headed to Suntec. Had dinner at the food court. Was more excited of the after dinner dessert. Because finally I can have cold stuffs. After that we went to watch Ratatouille. Not too bad. Maybe I heard too many good things about it, that's why I expected more. Heh. Anyway the rat's damn cute!

Yesterday. After school, we went to The Mind Cafe at Boat Quay. Had lots of laughs there. Totally enjoyed myself. It had been so long since I laughed that hard.


Few days ago, I looked through some old photos with my mom. Found this cute photo of my sister and I. We looked so... funny. LOL. And I kind of miss being a little kid. =/ Time flies.


I know I met him like just two days ago. But I seriously miss him like mad lah. Simply can't get enough of him.