♥ Monday, August 06, 2007 ♥ 11:05 PM
Just some updatess
Thursday, 2nd August. Lesson was boring, no wonder half of the class didn't turn up. =P Anyway, Fatin tied my hair up. And I was very uncomfortable with it. Haha. But, Elycia and Fatin, I made a promise to you two, and I'll keep it ok. =)

And it was Jayasri's birthday! After school, we went to her place for a celebration. =)
The hot birthday girl trying her best to blow off the relightable candles.

And the cutting of the cake. It was yummy by the way. Haha.

And the pictures taken on her special day.

I enjoyed myself and I really hope she does too! And I realised I didn't have any pictures of she with me. It's all with her. =)
Friday, 3rd August. While waiting for Sharmi to come, Elycia and I cam-whored of course. Especially when she was all dressed-up!


In class, took a picture with the sexy ladies, a toilet brush and a hot guy.

After school, went to Orchard with Elycia, Gen, Jayasri and Stanley. I was just killing myself while watching them eat. Freaking hungry but got to wait as I was going to meet Alvin for lunch. Heh. Finally, he called, came and we went to Suntec City. We wanted to go for Sakae Sushi's tea buffet so while waiting for the time to pass, we played some arcade games and ate dessert at the food court. Simply loving every minute of it.
At Sakae Sushi. =)


Spot the similarities. Haha.

Saturday, 4th August. Met up with Alvin in the afternoon. And he was wearing the white shirt brown stripes. So charming. Hee. Had some quality time. Totally bliss and blessed to have him. =)

Then at night, we met up with Wei Lun and Yehying for dinner at Sakae Sushi. Can't believe that for two days straight, we actually had Sakae Sushi. But the food was great lah. So no complains!
After dinner, we crapped a little then Alvin needed to go home first as he had to work later that night. Once he turned his back to leave, I started to miss him already. Why does time flies... =/
The three of us went to watch Disturbia. And seriously speaking, I can't remember when was the last time I watched a movie without him. Felt so weird, so empty. And I missed him even more. Anyway, the show wasn't too bad. Worth watching. It was at least better than Vacancy, according to Wei Lun and Yehying.
We stayed up for the whole night. Played cards, crapped, dozed off. Then at 6 plus, we took the train home. Reached home and slept at 8 in the morning.
Woken up unwillingly at 1 plus, as I had treatment later in the afternoon. Anyway, the treatment was different this time. There wasn't any visible blue-blacks. Only that my ass hurts a lot. Can't sit, can't walk, can't stand. It just hurts a lot lah. And I have 6 holes at my ass now.
Today, 6th August. It was a fun day. Because after lunch, Elycia, Fatin, Sameer and I went to take 'neo-prints'. Super old school. It brought back a lot of memories! And it was damn fun and tiring too. =x Haha.
Daniel, hope whatever that's bothering you, has been settled already. Chase that moodiness away. We miss your smile...

=)
- - -
'Oh my god, Sky came to visit me today at my workplace!'
Bloody bitch. I'm not human ar? In your fucking eyes, there's only SKY and no others right. Disgusting piece of shit. You are already engaged to whoever fuck, so stay to your shit and don't mess with others' treasure.