♥ Tuesday, August 28, 2007 ♥ 10:25 AM
Sameer - The Typical Indian Mama

The title got little to do with the entry. Hope Sameer's fans will not be disappointed. =P

Friday, 24th August. Something embarrassing happened during our break. And I'm still able to remember clearly how all these started. Jayasri was asking me what I was going to buy at Old Chang Kee. And without thinking, I said real loudly 'Power Puff!' instead of 'pepper puff' and that is all how it begins. I don't feel proud of it at all so don't believe whatever Sameer had said. LOL. And don't mention it in front of me. Lalalalala.

After school, on the way to meet my sister at Orchard, Sameer and I saw something eerie...





All right. Lame I know.

On that night, mom, sister and I played mahjong. Birdie joined us. So cute lah. And it actually copied how I laughed. Talanted little birdie.


And then Miki came too. He actually didn't realised that the birdie was on the table too. Because half of the time his ass was towards the birdie. So gong lor.


And when he turned around, he still doesn't know that the birdie was right at his feet (paw). The birdie was like tempted to bite his feet. But it changed its mind and moved away from Miki. And that was when he realised the birdie was there. It was super funny. We couldn't stop laughing.


Saturday, 25th August. Shopping spree with mom and sister.

Sunday, 26th August. Woke up and mom told me that birdie had flew away. Was feeling kind of down about it. And I miss it badly. I guess just two days ago were the last pictures of it. *sigh*

Went over to grandmother's place for the seventh month thingy. Intended to go over to clear the food that she had cooked but it turned out that she cooked kind of little. =/ I was so hungry that when we were back home, my mother cooked more rice for my brother and I. Apparently, my brother's trying to gain more weight for his new-found girlfriend. Hee.

Yesterday. I wasn't angry during class. Don't worry. If I was really angry, I wouldn't say a single word and just walk out of the classroom. =)

After school, waited for 2 hours for Alvin to come over to my school. He came and he was looking sooo charming! Hee. Then we went to his school to pass up some documents. Then we went back to his place to check on the internet on where to eat. We decided on Pariss International Seafood Buffet Restaurant at Tampines.

From our view, I saw a cat sleeping at some air-ventilation thingy. Damn cute!




Zoom in of the cat!


Loving every second spent with him.

-

Arrgh. It's raining so heavily now. And I don't feel like going to school. Just want to lie on the bed and rot.