♥ Thursday, September 13, 2007 ♥ 7:00 PM
Drop it like it's hot

Sunday 9 September. Went Vivo City with mom and sister.


Sameer, I closed my mouth lor. Haha.

Monday 10 September. After school, Gen, Hafiz, Stanley, Mei Fen, Furnise, Steph and I went over to Stanley's house for mahjong! We actually played 3 rounds. The last round was the most tiring yet exciting one. Had pizzas for dinner. Went home at 10 p.m. And I guess that will be the last time that we play mahjong for this month. All of us are going to stop. I'm trying real hard. But it's so addictive. =/

Tuesday 11 September. The day that I looked forward the most. Met Lynnda for dinner at AMK Hub. We went to New York New York. The food was nice, the company was great. Everything's perfect.





Had a long chat with her and after dinner we decided to walk home and that was when I thought of Amanda. So we went over to her place. It's so nice to talk to them after soooo long. I can totally be myself. I can say and do whatever I want to. Love them lots. And that was why, we chat till damn late and we didn't even know.

Got to meet up with the other girls soon. I miss them so much!

Woke up with a bad headache yesterday. Was affected by somethings that I had overheard too. Tried to rush over to Sentosa as fast as I could. Gen, Cheryl, Elycia and Hafiz were already there. Once I reached there, Cheryl left. So it was the four of us until at a later time, Mei Fen joined us.

My very first attempt of the day to take a picture.


Gen, Mei Fen, Hafiz and I went to take the Skyrider and Luge while Elycia continue with her sun-tanning.




After the rides, Gen and I made our holes.


Elycia and I, with a little scenery at the back. Was trying hard to find the angle.


Elycia showing off her tan, with a super duper hot Gen trying to lick...


(I bet this picture made lots of guys high!)

More pictures.





Our dearest photographer of the day, HAFIZ.


A super candid shot.


And did you realise that Hafiz has a favourite pose? It looks something like this...


Lastly...

I'm bringing sexyback, to Sentosa.





















HOT!

That's all folks!