♥ Monday, September 17, 2007 ♥ 11:40 PM
What a misunderstanding

Friday, 14 September. It was Sameer's Birthday!



One day before, I sms-ed Sharmi to tell her the plan for the surprise during class. And on the day itself, I guess it turned out pretty well. One of it can be seen above. Heh. Glad that he was happy about it. And then goes his present, it was Mei Fen and my idea to wrap as many layers as possible.

After school, planned a dinner celebration for him. So while waiting for the birthday boy to go home to do his stuffs, the rest of us hanged out together.

We had dinner at Swensens. And the lucky asshole actually got complimentary dinner. Lalala.

The birthday boy.




Hope he had enjoyed himself. =)

Back home and was waiting for his call but he sent one message and the content made me a little upset. Tried to play some games to keep my mind off it but I know I was kidding myself. And just at the moment when I decided to give up and go to bed, he called me. He didn't realised he sounded a little harsh until I told him then he checked and told me it was because he was 'sleep-typing'. Haha. Cutest thing ever. What a perfect-timing he has. Hee.

-

Don't always push the blame to others. Be mature. It's not always about yourself. You have to give and take. Stop giving that fucked up face. If you are not happy with me, fuck off. I didn't beg you to be a friend of mine. Tolerance. But my patience is running really thin.

Saturday, 15 September. It's our four year nine month anniversary!

Waited for Alvin at Bukit Batok while he finishes his exam. Gave him the specially made jellies. It was in an ice-cream container and he actually believes that I gave him ice-cream. So cute. We cabbed down to Suntec City and then went to play foos ball. I won, 5-3. =) Then we headed to Coffee Bean to wait for Wei Lun and Yehying.




After they came, we had dinner together and then watched Artic Tale. Wahahaha. Dumbest show I have ever watch in my whole life. I actually hesitated for like 10 minutes on whether I should write out what I had watched. =P

The two love birds went to Sky Garden while Alvin and I went to Toys R Us to find some childhood memories. I became a little too excited when I saw this cute little soft toy, it's a cat. There were 3 people staring at me when I was squeezing the cat and playing with it, and when they turned away, I could hear laughter. Very funny meh. People no childhood cannot meh.




Not long after that, we joined them back at Sky Garden.


Then at 11 plus, it was home sweet home. Hope to see Yehying again. But this time, we shall make it an all girls' outing.

Yesterday, I finally bought a new handphone pouch. So bye bye to the old one that brought a hell lot of laughter to quite a few people in school and especially Lynnda and Amanda.


Somehow, I kind of miss it... =x

Today after school, we accompany Elycia to buy her present for her boyfriend. While walking on Orchard Road, we spotted two interesting fellas. Hahahaha.




After that, went over to Stanley's house for some mahjong. =)

-

If you don't know me well, don't act as if you know every little thing about me. Stop assuming because it seriously made you looked like a fool.

-

Lalalalala. I'M A HAPPY GIRL.

And I'm not a mahjong addict. No. I just need to find IMH's number.