♥ Saturday, September 22, 2007 ♥ 11:54 PM
Sleep, Work, Sleep, Work

Thursday, 20 September. Went over to Alvin's place after school. Waited for him at the MRT station and then we went to NTUC to buy some stuffs for the night's dinner. He was going to cook! Then we rented some DVDs. We watched Epic Movie, Just Follow Law, Wet Dreams 1 and 2. I like the last two because I choose it. Haha. After the yummy dinner, he drove me home. Had a really great time. =)

Yesterday there was a new student in our class. Her name is Sally Loy.




Very chio eh!!

And finally Gena was back in school. We have not seen her for ages already. And she had her hair dyed dark brown. No more chao ah lian, now only ah lian. Haha.


After school, went for lunch with Elycia, Furnise, Steph and Stanley. And that was when I had this 'weird weird' feeling. After lunch, went over to office. There wasn't much changes since I left. It was messier, that's all. I do miss working there as full timer but with the other company people still around, I have second thoughts.

Cabbed over to Bukit Timah to drop off things, then cabbed again to Hume Avene. In the end, everything went on well. Just that the kids were damn barbaric. They made me hate kids even more. Anyway, to think that I kept on having that stupid feeling. Guess I think too much already.

Work today too. Reached a little too early. Well, better than being late. Heh. The kids are better over here. Nah, actually I should say that the people here were so much better than last night. Everything went on great and we even ended early. Client was satisfied. And she said that of all people that had organised for her, I am the prettiest. LOL! My head is sooo big.