♥ Tuesday, September 25, 2007 ♥ 10:10 PM
Where's my lantern?

It was raining cats and dogs yesterday morning.


Wahahaha.

Class was so-so just that Elycia gave me a shock. After school, struggled for quite some time before agreeing to go studying with them at Lido. Hands pretty tight lately, that's why.

Reached Lido. Gen, Gena and Elycia went to Pepper Lunch while Steph, Stan, Sameer and I went to 'chop' places. And that was when I realised I was good at 'chopping' place. OH MY GOD. The auntie in me is coming out already. Anyway, managed to spend only $1.90. I'm so proud of myself. =)

Then Mei Fen and Hafiz came and joined us. Studied for like 2 hours plus and then I couldn't take it anymore. Tried walking around but it seriously doesn't helps. So cam-whored with Mei Fen.


Left and went home for dinner.

Toady's the day of the dreadful test. Guess I'm going to flaunt it. So disappointed with myself.

-

Just as when I was going to lose it. Mom said some things to me. She knew it all along. I guess mom really knows best. =)