



|
♥ Friday, October 12, 2007 ♥ 8:59 PM Buck up! Buck up! Tuesday, 9th October. Expected to fail and indeed I failed. Was kind of disappointed as I had quite high marks for the first one. Was hoping that the second will be as good. I guess I over-estimated myself. After school, Elycia, Sameer, Gen, Stan, Gena and I went to Plaza Singapura for waffles at Gelare. =) After that, went over to Steph's place. There were soon kueh! So nice. I'm going to get more! - Words that had been said, can't be taken back. Wednesday, 10th October. The guys played soccer after school while the girls looked on. The male boobs guy really is damn disgusting. I nearly vomitted all my soon kueh that I had the night before. After less than an hour, the guys stopped, rest and I went off with Sameer. Was about to board the train when Stan called for mahjong! Rushed home, bathed. And headed to Stan's house. So happy to touch the tiles again. Lalalala. Yesterday's class was cold? =P Was feeling damn tired and aches all over. Yeah. It's that. Heh. Went home slept till four plus. Woke up, changed and headed off to Parco Bugis Junction to meet Alvin. My boy has a really unqiue thinking, so special it made me tear. Anyway, it was his supervisor that organised this steamboat dinner thingy. Yehying was there too because Wei Lun brought her there. =) Thanks Yehying for that few minutes that you spent telling me stuffs. We went to Tian Tian Huo Gou for the steamboat. Not bad. =) After that, nine of them went to watch movie, while the four of us stayed on and finish our dinner. Then we walked around. Not long, the other Alvin jio-ed Alvin and us to drink. So we walked to Boat Quay. Luckily the weather was cooling, if not I think I would stink up the whole place. Haha. Drank / Sang / Played at Liquid. Surprisingly his colleagues were really nice and fun to be with. Enjoyed myself. And I wasn't feeling tired at all! Left the place at 3 plus 4. Hanged around outside Liquid for awhile before heading home. By the time I reached home was 4.30 a.m., didn't want to waste anymore time so I didn't sleep and did half of the presentation for today. In the end I managed to skip today's presentation because I told Sharmi that my head hurts and that I couldn't perform my best. She said ok but I think she mind. She seemed racist. =P On the way home was loved. Heh. =) And yes, I really need to buck up and pull up my undies! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |