♥ Tuesday, October 16, 2007 ♥ 8:54 PM
I need my stupid pay now

Saturday, 13th October. Went over to Gen's place for an early celebration. Played with Beany while waiting for the others to come. Stanley brought Ronnie over! Most of them had arrived around 5. We barbecued for dinner and then mahjong after that. Then a few of them left and a handful of us stayed on. Finally had a bite on the delicious cupcake. How I wish I could bake something as good as that!

The pictures for the day. =)






Monday, 15th October. It's our four year and 10 months anniversary!

It was also the day of my presentation... and I think I did a terrible job. I was simply too affected by the same topic trauma. At least, cam-whoring with Elycia did take my mind off it for a little while.



Money money money!


Nothing much today, just that I went to Vivo City with Gen, Hafiz and Natalie as Gen want to build a bear for Cheryl. And I saw sooo many things that I want to buy but I need to control myself. That really suck. When's my pay ever going to get to me?! It's more than two weeks already... =(