♥ Tuesday, October 02, 2007 ♥ 8:26 PM
Loooooooong

Wednesday, 26 September. Went to watch 'Underdog' with Alvin. Wasn't that bad. Kind of funny. Oh ya, before watching the show, we decided to kill time so we went to the arcade. I don't know how much we spent in there but we actually missed 10 minutes of the show, thanks to playing of those games. Had dinner together then went home. And that's the day when my last few bucks were spent. I'm officially broke now.

Thursday, 27 September. After school, went to watch 'Balls of Fury' with Gen, Elycia, Sameer, Jayasri, Stanley and Si Xuan. And thanks to Elycia for treating me. Anyway, the show was great, super funny. Laugh till my balls drop. A highly recommended show. =)

Friday, 28 September. I was a good girl. I went home after school to do my project! And the feeling sucks because at the back of my mind was MAHJONG... Argh. Well, at least I did managed to finish one article. Hate hate hate this project. It's driving me crazy.

Saturday, 29 September. Again another day of project. But luckily at night, I got to meet up with Lynnda! So sweet of her to treat me to a 60 cents ice cream. Haha.



And she gave me a surprise by appearing a few floors after my unit. So I decided to walked her home after that. Hee.

Sunday, 30 September. Project again. This time, I stayed over at Elycia's place to get everything done. Stressed. Even though it was done by 2 plus in the morning, I was still thinking about it. Lights off at around 3 plus. But I couldn't really sleep. Did sleep a little but will wake up after awhile. *sigh* Really hope the results of our project will be good.

Yesterday, I was feeling so tired that I was super active. Or maybe it was what happened the night before... hahaha.

-

It's amazing what love can do to one. My brother's one great example. He changed his wardrobe, revamped his room, repainted his room and the living room. He even smiles more often now. Can't wait to meet his girlfriend. And I'm so happy for him. Hope they tie the knot soon so that I can have a room to myself! (I know that's wishful thinking because they just got together like a month or two ago. But who knows, maybe they have a shot-gun marriage. LOL.)