♥ Friday, October 05, 2007 ♥ 11:23 PM
Mind!
Wednesday, 3rd October. Putting a back pocket into good use.

You can put your stationery. You don't have to bring a bag anymore!

How about showing off your sexy handphone.

Let's all sew a pocket at our back. New fashion statement started by SAMEER.
After class, went for lunch at Botak Jones. Elycia's sausage was huge and juicy. I will be ordering that the next time. It's yummy! The rest looked ok only. Only the sausage interest me. Lalalalala.
Went back to school after lunch and we had this extra special class. Bloody hell, caught yawning so had to answer his question. But he's really good. Half C not that bad too. =)
After school, some pretty upset stuffs happened. But really got to thanks those people that were there for me. You know who you are. ;) And Gen's really sweet. Really apperciate it.
Anyway, went to meet Alvin for dinner at Kenny Rogers. Happy moments passed by real fast. Just a simple meet up but it meant so much.
Yesterday, was Maths class. More than half of the class didn't turned up. Luckily Fatin and Sameer came if not I will be all alone! Haha. We crapped, we talked, we gossiped, we laughed, we joked, we cam-whored!

And I did do my work unlike what Sameer said in his blog. I even have the evidence.

Hahahaha.
After school, slacked around with Sameer and then we went to Plaza Singapura.
Oh ya, it was also the last day of my old hair. Went to have my hair cut (like finally) after we parted ways.
Today. Rushed to airport after school to meet Alvin for lunch. He brought me to Popeyes. It was niceee! And yes, better than KFC. I love their biscuit the most. After lunch, he went to work and I headed off to meet Elycia, Sameer, Gen, Meifen and Martin at The Mind Cafe. It was fun, fun, fun!