♥ Saturday, November 03, 2007 ♥ 10:17 PM
Birthday Celebration + Calls

Friday, 2 November. Finally another paper down!

Went to Far East Plaza with Gen, Nam and Sameer. See through the process of getting inked. It was interesting being able to see it in reality rather than on television. But I don't really like the sound of the moving needles, it reminds me of nails scratching against a chalk board. Maybe that's the reason that's holding me back.

Anyway, it was really sweet of them to accompany me till Eileen arrived. I did asked them to make a move first but they insisted on staying. So sweet!

And finally I get to see Eileen! It had been soooo long since I last seen her. Lynnda and Amanda joined us for the hunt for Yehying's present. Claire joined us later while we were on our way to join Yehying and Weilun at Swensen. And that was when the celebration begins.

After dinner at Swensen, we took a cab to Esplanade for an extended celebration. Reached home at around 3plus in the morning. Had a heated fight with Alvin. Lynnda would know. And thank you so much, Lynnda. =)

Anyway, slept around 5 a.m. and woke up six hours later. Just so I could go over to his place to negotiate. And that asshole acted as if nothing happened. But everything's fine now (thankfully!).

So tonight I'm going to sleep early, restore whatever I had lost!