♥ Tuesday, November 27, 2007 ♥ 10:47 PM
I miss my Bird

Saw this picture a few days ago at cuteoverload.com and the bird looked exactly like my bird that flew away. I thought I had sort of gotten over it but no, after seeing the picture, it made me miss it even more.



sighs.

Anyway, back to happier stuffs.

Went over to Lynnda's house today. Then we went to ICA Building to collect her passport. I think I did a good job at entertaining her while she was waiting. Haha. Then I went to meet Nam at Orchard. It was really nice of him to buy something for me. =) And just as expected, Lynnda got very excited when she saw the thing that I got from Nam! And then it was shopping time at Wisma Atria! But we shopped for an hour plus only as she need to work after that.

-

Time really flies. Haven't seen him for more than a week already. =/