♥ Thursday, November 08, 2007 ♥ 11:27 PM
Ice Cold Beer

All papers are down! =)

Tuesday, 6 November. Went to Partyworld to meet Elycia, Gen, Hafiz, Gena, Meifen, Bel, Stan, Furnise and Steph. After that, we parted ways, Elycia and I went to have our dinner at Pepper Lunch. And then it was home sweet home.

Wonder why some people acted the way they do. Ego ego ego. It's eating you up. If you wouldn't even listen, why bother to ask for answers?

And you, be yourself, please!

Lalalalala.

Wednesday, 7 November. Went over to Meifen's house. Played mahjong with Meifen, Gena and Hafiz. =) Then headed to town to meet Alvin and then cabbed down to meet Lynnda, Amanda and Hong Gee. We went to Ice Cold Beer for a little drink or two.


No pictures of the guys. They were shy. Hahaha.

All of us were very hungry so we cabbed to Lao Ba Sha. Had satay, you tiao and stingray! (did I missed out anything?) Wanted to just hang around a little after supper but it was nearing 4 a.m. and the people chased us off. So cabbed home. And I managed to dig out some naughty information about Lynnda from Hong Gee!

Today is rather weird. It's a celebration for one religion but it's something else for me. I don't know why. I don't know how. Really felt very tired, stupid and dumb. Was I too soft-hearted? Was I thinking too much? Was I being complicated? Why couldn't you get it?