♥ Tuesday, December 04, 2007 ♥ 11:18 PM
Constant

Saturday, 1st December. At around 5 plus, Alvin called me and asked me out for dinner! So happy! Haven't seen him for almost two weeks already. =) Met him and Wei Lun and we headed to Marina Square for dinner. He so cute lah, he was craving for Billy Bombers and yet out of politeness, he kept asking us where we want to go for dinner but the funny thing was that the both of us knew that he was dying to have Billy Bombers. Hahaha.

Ate our stuffs, they were talking about work and guys' stuffs and thank God, Lynnda was somewhere near Marina Square so she came over and joined us. =) After dinner, they went to take the train while Lynnda and I took the bus home. And she was looking very pretty that night! (must be the top that she just bought... heehee.)

Even though the time spent was kind of short, I was really happy to see him after so long. Hopefully, the next meeting will be soon?

Sunday, 2nd December. It was... EILEEN'S BIRTHDAY!!! =)

Met Lynnda first and once again the shorts that we want to get was out of stock. So we went to meet Yehying and Claire. Then Amanda came and suggested that we will have dinner at a Japanese restaurant (forgot the name of it. =x) Shortly, Eileen came! And she was really nice, she bought us gifts from Taiwan. So sweet ar! Hee.

Then we went KBox!





erhem love birds erhem. lalalalalala.


And lastly...


=)

Fell sick yesterday and I'm still sick today. Terrible feeling. And worse thing was that I just fell down in the toilet. Hahaha. And now there's one palm size 'blue black' on my ass. Must be of the results, shocked me till I fell sick and then I slipped and fell. =P Anyway, I passed all except for one which was well expected. Got to really buck up. Sighs.