



|
♥ Monday, December 17, 2007 ♥ 11:00 PM HFYA Friday, 14th December. Lynnda came over after school to meet me at the McDonald. And we raped her laptop. Haha. Saturday, 15th December. An important date/day for the both of us. It was our five years anniversary! Five years. It sounds so long but it feels like we are together for only a couple of years. Anyway, I met him at the airport and we took a cab to our next destination. He proudly told me that he did an online booking two days ago for the movie - Alvin and the Chipmunks. Haha. Exchanged our gifts. He was totally in love with what I had bought for him. And I was laughing and shaking my head with what he had bought for me. =P Watched the show and had our dinner, and for the rest of the night... =) =)) Yesterday and today, Lynnda and I went Christmas shopping! And I'm officially broke now. And my Lynnda had seen the best and worse of me. But she's always there for me. Love her! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |