♥ Tuesday, December 25, 2007 ♥ 11:08 PM
Ho ho ho!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Met up with Lynnda last night and we took the bus to town and squeezed our way to Heeren. It was damn crowded. Saw Eileen when we reached Heeren but I was too slow. Couldn't catch up with her. Haha. Anyway, after waiting for her to reappear, I accompained her back to shop and waited for her to change. Then we went back to look for Lynnda and Yin yin and gang. By then, Yehying, Claire and Jeric and gang reached too.
After settling with a place in mind, we went to meet Amanda at Somerset station. Went to Clarke Quay's Cafe Iguana. We managed to get seats, thanks to Yin yin's boyfriend and surprisingly, the drinks were really nice!



Count down to Christmas together and exchanged our presents! I love all of the presents that I received and I do hope that they love what I gave to them too. =)
I'm very very happy!
The pretty ladies that made it happened.
Not long after Lynnda left with Yin yin and gang, Amanda and Yehying left to some other places too. Eileen and I accompained Claire to wait for Jeric. Hee. They are so sweet. Then Eileen and I took a cab home. The cab driver was very interesting. But he thought we were 20 plus! Ass hole.
Anyway, I enjoyed myself this christmas. Had a wonderful time with them. =)
But it's also 10 days since I last saw him...
I really miss him a lot.
我好想你.