♥ Thursday, December 20, 2007 ♥ 10:50 PM
Huge load of photos
Wednesday, 19th December. Went to work in the afternoon. Things didn't started out too well but as the time goes on, it got a little better. At least the person that I was working with was so much cooperative, unlike the other one that simply just refuse to listen. Work ended at 9 p.m. but by the time I do the packing up and PR, it was already 9.25 p.m. Rushed to the train station, took the train with Jason to Habourfront and then rushed to the monorail station. I thought I was going to break down when I saw all the counters were closed and the bloody last train just stood there staring back at me. I pleaded with a counter guy to let me buy a ticket and he did! =) Got on the last train and met up with the girls at the beach station.

Walked back to our room at Silso Beach Resort. I washed up and then we had some food before heading down to the swimming pool. We didn't swim though, we sat around the pool area, drank and had heart to heart talks through the night.

Went back to the room around 3. Cheers to our friendship!

It's Villa M and it's very nice! All thanks to Lynnda. =)
After the drinks, three of them went to bed. The night owls (Yehying, Lynnda and I) cam-whored to kill our boredom. Haha.



















And yes, more than an hour later, at around 5, we were all tired. Haha. This morning, the girls were really nice, they gave Lynnda and I the complimentary breakfast tickets. But I think the main motive was to kick us out so that they can sleep a little longer!
Anyway, these are the mess before we checked out.

Even though it was a really short trip for me but I enjoyed myself. Let's have more of these! =)
Didn't have much sleep so was thinking of sleeping through the afternoon for today but parents wanted to have lunch outside so put my bags down and then went out with them. Brought them to the yummy (and famous?) bak ku teh. Had dinner outside too before heading home!