♥ Saturday, December 08, 2007 ♥ 11:02 PM
My bad

Thursday, 6th December. Happy Birthday to Coreen! =)

Met up with Sameer after soooooooo long! His friend, Azfer came along too. And the 'breakfast' thing was kind of funny. Heh. Very nice of them to accompany me to school to settle the payment and stuffs. And after doing so, I regretted it. -_-" It may be a small amount to some but it meant a lot to me! It was from part of my savings... Ahhhh! Anyway, Sameer needed to collect some stuffs from his father so I went to meet Elycia first. Talked and catch up with each other. =) We got to do this often! And then Sameer and Azfer came over to join us. After an hour or so, they left and we girls went to Pepper Lunch for dinner. And then it was home sweet home!

Met up with Lynnda yesterday after her school. Went shopping! But my mind was elsewhere. She seemed to know about it. I'm so sorry, darling!

Work today. Identity crisis. Disappointment. Distractions. Egoistic. Pressure. Fucked up. The higher I try to achieve, the bigger the fall will be. I know I can but I simply want to play it safe. Why do I have to put up with all these? Am I expecting too much? I'm so disappointed with myself.

Lynnda's the sweetest! She came all the way to my work place to meet me. Her sister, Ivy, tagged along too! I really needed her at the moment, to hear me rant but I didn't say anything, I didn't want to ruin her mood. But I was really feeling out of place. Was so tired, mentally. Anyway, we had dinner at Westmall's KFC. Had a little talk with Ivy and her thinking was really like mine when I was her age. Hope she wouldn't repeat what I had did though.

After dinner, decided to take a bus to Plaza Singapura but the bus took forever to come so we took a cab instead. And we finally got the long awaited shorts even though it wasn't the same design that we actually wanted. =P Shopped and then took a bus home. Ivy brought us laughter throughout the bus ride. She's really cute. =)

-

If only life is always filled with colours...