♥ Saturday, December 22, 2007 ♥ 11:29 PM
Weekend = work

Met Lynnda yesterday in the afternoon. Went to see the doctor together. But before that, it was drama, drama, drama. I was simply living in a daze. It had been some time since I felt this way.

She was super sweet. She accompained me to take a bus to my work location. =) And I was 15 minutes earlier for work and again, unhappy stuffs had to happen. But there's always Lynnda! Thanks to her listening ears!

Anyway, work wasn't that bad. The only problem was that guy (but I hit him real hard, so it wasn't really a problem. Haha.) and those kids. The kids were really driving me crazy. Asked them not to go up, they asked me why not. What the hell?! Simple instructions and yet they can't follow. Thanks to them, I hate (rude) kids even more. I so wanted to slap and strangle them.

Work again today. #*%@&#% *%&*#&

Enough said.

But the happier thing was that, after work, I went to meet Andrea and we went shopping! More like I accompained her to shop because she needed to do some last minute christmas shopping.

We even had the time to sit by the fountain, eat our breads, drink some milk and had a very long chat. It was nice knowing some stuffs from her and she was surprised knowing some other stuffs from me. We were simply digging informations from each other!

She's a really sweet girl. =)