♥ Sunday, January 27, 2008 ♥ 11:05 PM
The company

Yesterday, I had to work and thankfully everything went on fine. Anyway, after work, Kenny sent me home so that I could change and then drove us to East Coast Park for our company's annual barbecue party.

It was kind of weird going to these functions without my companion. I'm so used hiding behind him. Even the others find it weird. I could hear them whispering when I arrived with Kenny. It stopped when they realised that my partner didn't come as he was working the night shift. I don't need to know what they were gossiping / whispering. It must be that. And that was one of the reasons why I hesitated on going alone.

Anyway I played two rounds of mahjong for boss and won some cash for her. And then it was my turn to play against them. Finally I know how it feels like playing with them. =P

Watched free magic shows. And I learnt two new tricks! Then it was time for Lucky Draw. Didn't win the top three prizes. Not fair!!! I want the top prize. It was cash!

Three plus four in the morning, three of them knocked out already. Left with two guys and I. Learnt a new game - american poker. Had a great time playing it. Then both of them went to sleep at 6 this morning. I actually stayed up all the way.

Most of them left at 8 a.m. Alvin came at 9 plus to pick me up. It started off as a joke and it became true in the end. Bought breakfast and then back to his place. We sleep the whole afternoon away. Woke up in the evening, and went home to sleep again. Haha.

And yes, I'm really touched. Thanks for coming down even though you were sooo tired. =)