



|
♥ Tuesday, January 01, 2008 ♥ 11:18 PM Happy New Year! Finally get to meet him after soooooo long! And it was on the new year's eve too! Went to the airport to meet him after his work. Took the bus back to his place. Decided to count down with him at his place. But that idiot kept saying he was going to spend it with Sherwin and asked me to spend it with Lynnda. Irritating. So I told him I would just go home then. That made him stopped teasing me for a while. Played with his dogs for the rest of the afternoon. Then nearing dinner time, he told me that we would be going out for dinner. He really surprised me with that. =) Took a cab to airport. Had Fish & co. for dinner. It was our first time and it will definitely not be our last time. After dinner, we went to look for Alvin Cheong. He was working and was feeling upset because he had to count down while working. So Alvin drank a little with him before we took a cab to Yin Yin's house. He under estimated the time and simply just wouldn't listen to me so we ended up counting down to the new year on the cab. But it was quite memorable lah. Haha. Reached Yin Yin's place. Hong Gee was there too. And there were Ming Jie and Alvin Lee. Somehow had a weird feeling. We played some games and had some drinks. I was quite offeneded when someone said something about something. I think I sounded pretty harsh when defending. Anyway, Alvin was really tired as expected so he left at around 3 plus. And by that time, Lynnda and Yin Yin was high already. Hong Gee was kind of drunk. The other two was like sleeping away. And I was missing Alvin. Then came Wei Lun! Lynnda and I took drinks down to the pool side and the three of us drank and chatted. Alvin Lee then join the three of us for Dai Dee. I actually talked more and had so much fun downstairs then up at Yin Yin's place. Maybe it was the restirctions. Left the place at around 7.30 a.m. Lynnda, Wei Lun and I went to Ang Mo Kio for some breakfast. Then it was home sweet home. Thought that I was meeting my classmates in the early afternoon but when I found out it was 5 p.m., I took the chance to sleep. Met up with Sameer around 4 plus. Went to Gen's house to see the super cute puppies! I shall let the pictures do the talking. The proud mama! First there were two... Then the other two came! Can't wait to cuddle them again! We cabbed down to Serangoon Gardens for dinner at Cafe Cartel. Then we had dessert at Ice Cube. Yummy chocolate fondue! Then we went on separate ways. It was home for me. =) |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |