♥ Monday, January 14, 2008 ♥ 11:58 PM
Monday Blues

Tagged along with my parents to Hougang yesterday. Left them at around 5.45 p.m. to meet Eileen at Little India. We went to Bugis Junction to give Claire a surprise visit. =) Then we went shopping at Bugis Village. I like the way we shopped. Haha. Then we headed to Suntec City and gave another surprise visit to Yehying. By then it was 9 p.m. already. Some shops were already closing, so Eileen and I bought some drinks, found a place to sit and had some heart to heart talk. Love it!

It's back to school today. And I was 30 minutes late. Normally when we were late, we came in to the class, and the rest will be like, 'Hey! You very early ar!' that kind of sarcasm. But this class looked... sad? They simply stared except for Sameer. He said something but he wanted to say something even more sarcastic but couldn't, the class was so quiet, so foreign. Most of the people I like being with, were either absent or had been changed to another group. And the main thing, Sharmi is no longer teaching us. *sigh* sad sad sad. Luckily there were Gen, Sameer and Dijo.

I wished things had stayed the same.

=/

And I miss him. Two weeks again.


-


Lastly, on a happier note...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER!!!