♥ Thursday, January 24, 2008 ♥ 10:16 PM
Not just any other day

Went to Mind Cafe yesterday after school with Elycia, Sameer, Gen, Stan, Jayasri and FATIN! She finally get to join us for school's outings! Haha.

On our way to the place...




Played their games and played our games. Ours seemed so much more fun though.

Then we were off to Bugis Junction. And we took neoprints!

The pretty ladies editing the pictures.

Taking neoprints the modern way.

Then it was shisha time! Hafiz, Gena, Meifen and Sixuan joined us too. =)





Went on separate ways after that. Gen, Stan, Sixuan and I went to the hotel. Saw a priceless expression of Stan that night! Interesting. Anyway, took the bus together and that guy was super duper sweet to his girlfriend. =)

-

It's his birthday today. Happy birthday baby boy!

Screwed up the plan. But it worked out just fine in the end. He was happy. I'm happy.

Thanks Eileen sweetie for being there for me when I'm feeling super helpless.

And screwed that Citibank guy.