



|
♥ Thursday, January 17, 2008 ♥ 11:20 PM A pleasant surprise Nobody going to love me better. I must stick with you forever. Nobody going to take me higher. I must stick with you. You know how to appreciate me. I must stick with you, my baby. Nobody ever made me feel this way. I must stick with you. - Three days ago was our five years one month anniversary. That idiot. We had a few very interesting conversations for the past week. He didn't want to reveal that we will be meeting anytime soon. So I assumed that the next meeting will be on his off day which is like more than a week away. He only told me on tuesday morning that we will be meeting after his work. Hee. So after school, I went over to the airport and waited for him. And I seriously thought that we will be eating at the airport and then homed. But we actually went to Vivo City. And we catched Alien Vs Predator 2, as expceted. But the unexpected thing was that it was Gold Class. First time eh. The sofa chair is sooo comfy. And the sweetest guy ordered a brownie for me without asking me as he said he knew I would like it. =) We went shopping after the show. Had dinner and then cabbed home. So happy!!! Hahahaha. - Yesterday... I just realised my phone's vibration wasn't working. It must be because I dropped it on Monday. It was the first time I dropped my phone and it has immediate effect already. That's so sad. It's six months old only. Sigh. Need to bring it to the hospital. Hope it will recover on it's own. =P I fell into a hole today on the way out of school. I'm getting more and more clumsy these few months. Lalalala.
|
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |