♥ Wednesday, January 30, 2008 ♥ 11:35 PM
Reflects

Met up with Eileen today! We shop, talk and eat.

Can't wait for more meet ups and shopping trips. =)




















-

I know what they said. I know what I thought. But somehow, I'm affected by what you wrote. I really miss the good old times.

-

You seen it coming. But you walked right into it. You want it, don't you?

-

I can't please everyone. But I'll try my best to please the people I love.

-

No use pointing fingers at someone else when you are actually doing the same thing.

-

For a moment, or a couple, you made me stepped two steps out of place but he put me back on track.

-

When I needed you the most, you were not there. I was disppointed. I was selfish. I know.

-

You show me things that I'll never see alone. You drive me crazy.

-

You said I'm fat, I'm ugly. Yeah. Thanks. Can't imagine I'm getting these from you. Of all people, you. Well, if that is so, could you just leave me alone and get the fuck out of my life? Stop invading my privacy.

-

Don't assume. You want answers. You ask.

-

You are old enough to know the consequences. Three is a crowd. I hate having to live through all these nonsenses. The worst thing is that you tried to hide it when it's so freaking obvious.

-

I tried to run but true enough, I can't hide.