♥ Monday, January 28, 2008 ♥ 11:39 PM
Sentosa with you

Skipped today's lesson to spend the day with the boy. (And partly because it's a Monday. I hate Monday's lesson!) He actually suggested going to the Sentosa. And that really surprises me.

We took the cable car. =)



First stop was the Underwater World.

Pretty jellyfishes.


Finding Nemo!

Found!


He really loves this fish a lot. And he said it would be good for a meal. Haha.


Love the last picture. Hee.

Second stop was the CineBlast and 4D-magic. CineBlast was funny. I was laughing all the way. 4D-magic was not too bad, like the effects only. =)

Then we took the Sky Tower.


Then it was the long awaited Luge! But first we need to take the Skyride. I was scared the first time but this time round, I find peace sitting on it. Haha.

Up, up and away!



Then it was Fort Siloso. But it was the peacock that interest me.



Lalalala.

Lastly, it was to the Dolphin Lagoon! They are so cute!



After that, we took a little walk at the beach. Then it was time to end our day at Sentosa.


Cabbed down to Marina Square to meet his family. Bumped into Velen. Had dinner and then home sweet home. =)

-

I'm the happiest girl on earth.