



|
♥ Friday, January 04, 2008 ♥ 10:54 PM Take me there Have you ever come across a smell that reminds you of somebody, something or just some memories? My mom changed the hand soap and when I just used it, it reminded me of my secondary school's toilet's hand soap. It brought back almost all of the memories. Surprisingly, I do miss the days I spent in there. Time really flies. It had been 3 years since I left my secondary school. - I can't remember clearly what I had done on the 2nd. I think I went out with my mom after dinner. And then the rest... I really can't remember. Haha. At least I do remember what I did yesterday. =) Becuase I met up with Lynnda! We went to Bugis as she wanted to bring Kelly to some temple. Then we went to Vivo City. Kelly want to take the Sky Ride at Sentosa so Lynnda accompanied her. I shopped around and I saw Cheryl at Awfully Chocolate! The chocolate ice cream was really nice. After an hour, Lynnda and Kelly came back and joined me at Awfully Chocolate. Chatted for a little while before we continued with our shopping. Had dinner and then homed. =) Mummy not cooking dinner tonight. And Lynnda was very sweet to accompany me for dinner! We bought packed rice and went to a playground to eat. First time eating this way. Very interesting. Haha. Before... Love the dinner. Love the girl. =) - I'm missing you. Will you take me there? |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |