



|
♥ Sunday, January 20, 2008 ♥ 11:16 PM When will I see your face again Went over to his place yesterday. My cramps were all right when I left my house but it became worse when I was at his place. But he was really sweet. He got me a glass of warm water and helped putting pressure on my tummy. He didn't do that last time. =) He, his sister and I spent the rest of the evening and night playing dai dee. And then it was home sweet home. Missing him already. Sighs. Went out with my parents today. And at the end of the day, they dropped me at Lynnda's working place. Slacked around with her and her brother before heading home. =) And I miss my besty too. - The pretty baby.
|
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |