♥ Wednesday, February 06, 2008 ♥ 11:25 PM
Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Woke up feeling very sick on Monday morning. Had a bad sore throat and fever. Bought some lozenges on the way to school, hoping it will relief my throat but unfortunately it got worse.

Two lovely people were sweet enough to accompany me to wait for Eileen and Amanda. They left soon after they came. And then it was the time to hunt for my new year clothes. Very last minute, I know. Anyway, I think it's either the music or the crowd (or both) that made me so sick that I vomited. Haha.

Carried on with shopping yesterday after class. Had a mad rush to a couple of places before joining Elycia, Gen, Sameer and Shatrughan at The Cathy to catch '27 dresses'. The show wasn't too bad and it had a nice, happy ending but I would suggest that the guys not watch it if not they would start falling asleep like some dude beside Sameer. At least Sameer stayed awake throughout the entire show. Haha. And then after the show, everyone went home while I continued with my shopping.

Shopped for another hour and I simply couldn't take it, was too sick to carry on so I went home!

And today's the Chinese New Year Eve! Went out at around 11 plus, hoping to grab some last minute stuffs but obviously that wouldn't work out. So met up with Alvin and his sister. Went to the hospital then to Century Square's Sakae Sushi for some bite. Homed for reunion dinner. It was yummy steamboat and then played a little mahjong. =)

And I'm getting better already!