♥ Sunday, March 02, 2008 ♥ 11:36 PM
His temper

Thursday, 28th Februrary. He was acting crazy plus venting his anger on me, so I took a cab over to his place. Saw it with my own eyes that he refused to pick up my calls. Ass hole. When I caught him red-handed, that expression on his face was priceless. And when I should get angry, I smiled. I think that made him felt even more out of place. Eventually he was all right but I'll never never forget what happened that day.

After that drama, I went over to Suntec to meet up with Nigel and Mr Seah. It had been more than six years since I saw Mr Seah. He didn't change a bit! But he said I changed quite a lot and that I had put on weight! =) We talked about relationships and that made Nigel a little awkward. Haha. After the dinner at Tony Roma's, Nigel drove us home.

Friday, 29th February. I totally screw my listening. I missed the first two sections of it. Oh my god.

Today. Went to book the chalets with my parents for that boy. Then we headed home. That idiot with his broken promises. I'll make sure he end up with broken bones the next time we meet.

At least Miki's nice enough to accompany me while I studied at night.

So damn cute right!