



|
♥ Tuesday, March 11, 2008 ♥ 11:29 PM Whine it up Sunday, 9th March. Went to the IT Show with Alvin and Velen. Saw Meifen and she's really losing her voice already. Poor girl. After we grabbed our stuffs, we went to The Cafe Cartle for drinks. Velen left to have dinner with his family. The both of us were too tired to move our asses so we decided to settle our dinner at the place instead. And then it was home sweet home. =) Oh ya. Velen saw me giving Alvin and that Canon girl the killer look. OH MY GOD! And the place was so crowded and everyone were pushing each other. An uncle pushed real hard and the person in front of me stepped back. And that person stepped on my toe nail, causing it to fold into half and started to bleed. Ouch. That person was... Alvin. Hahahaha. - I screwed my presentation again yesterday. Oh my god. I need to do something. I don't want to be the laughing stock anymore! I really got to find my mojo back! - Went to Tampines today to get my card done. Finally it had been changed! =) He and his sister came over and he bought us bubble tea and finger food from Old Chang Kee. So nice. Then we headed back to his place. He played game. His sister watched DVD. And believe it or not, I studied. Haha. Around 6, packed up and then the three of us headed to Changi Village to meet Velen for some food. Yummy. =) Bloated and happy. - You people are so confusing. |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |