



|
♥ Monday, April 07, 2008 ♥ 11:45 PM The dinner Didn't meet him for more than a week and Velen was nice enough to ask me along for the 'farewell' dinner when he could have invited Alvin only. He actually told me that he knew I would miss that guy a lot so he's giving me a chance to see that idiot. So nice. =)
Went to Cineleisure after school to meet up with them. Met Velen, Andy and his girlfriend. Alvin was nowhere in sight. And I was feeling quite uncomfortable with the three of them even though I know Velen. Haha. Waited for damn long and that idiot. He told all of us that he was reaching and that the cab was taking forever but it turned out that he was driving afterall. What he didn't know was that, I expected him to arrive in a cab, so every cab that stops, I would smile to the passenger, thinking that it was him. What a fool. And then we went to some place at Orchard and found out that the restaurant had closed down. Alvin's best friend didn't do his homework lah. Haha. So we went to somewhere else that we knew it would definitely be opened. Velen was craving for Japanese food so we ended up at Kushinbo at Suntec City. Once again, I embarrassed myself a few times. One of it was when, Velen didn't believe that there was Sakae Sushi in Suntec City so I made a bet with him on whether there is or not. And this is what I say, 'If there's Sakae Sushi in Suntec City, I give you 50 bucks.' Dumb me. I know. No matter how hard I try to correct it, they all heard the first sentence and took it as that. And then when we checked the directory, I even got the cheek to remind him, 'Ha! There's Sakae Sushi! 50 bucks, give me!' Then they all were like 'Nooo, you are the one supposed to pay him.' Sooo paiseh lah. Second one was when we saw Muthu Curry. They wanted to go there for dinner instead but Velen remebered that I couldn't take spicy stuffs so he said forget it. And then my stupid mouth have to open. I simply didn't want the plan to be changed just because I couldn't take spicy food so I said 'Never mind! I can eat prata only.' All of them give me the blank look. Alvin thought I was joking and he started to laugh. And then I asked why... and everyone laughed. They said that Muthu Curry is a restaurant and they don't sell prata. OH MY GOD! Why didn't Sameer ever inform me about that. I could have save a little face! There is a few more embarrassing moments but I think two is enough already. So yeah this is how we eneded up at Kushinbo. And after dinner, it was home sweet home. Felt kind of weird during the car ride home. Maybe he was tired. Maybe I think too much. Maybe it was me. Maybe it was him. Maybe... If only I didn't saw it... |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |