♥ Saturday, April 19, 2008 ♥ 10:34 PM
The end of the research report

Friday, 18th April. Finally the submission date for the research report. I thought that I could just print the stuffs, submit it and smile to myself satisfyingly like some idiot, but I nearly faint when the school's computers couldn't detect my thumbdrive. I thought that all my hard work were going down the drain. Gave me a shock man. Thank god there were others with a clearer mind that helped me with it. =) Of course I did my part too! Haha.

Another shock was that, we could actually leave after submitting the report! Wow. And heard from a few of them that we didn't actually need to pass it up on the 18th, as she still accepts reports that come in on the 19th. Like what the hell, why didn't she inform us earlier? I didn't need to rush like crazy lah. Oh my god. But it's ok. Everything's over now!

Played cards at KFC while waiting for the rest to be dismissed then we were off to Ambrosia for some shisha session. I went there just to rest and relax, no shisha (I'm a good girl) even though I'm really tempted to. Then we had our dinner at Zam Zam. Used to eat pratas there but I was craving for rice so ordered a mutton brayani which I totally regretted lah. It was tasty of course, but it was very very spicy! Guess I have to learn the art of not givng in to cravings.

After dinner, Elycia and Gen left. Meifen, Fatin and I continued with shopping at Bugis Village. But I left after a little while to meet my girl. She's really a strong girl. Hope everything's fine now. =)

We took a bus back and met Marcus at Ang Mo Kio. Played cards at a void deck till 1 a.m. before going back to home.

-

Today's my daddy birthday. Mummy said daddy's a copycat. We had steamboat for mom's birthday and dad love it so much that he want it for his birthday too. But this time we went for a much more expensive one with more varieties. I think we all love this one more than the previous and mom thinks that dad did it on purpose. Haha. Oh, and granny came along too. So nice!

-

Tomorrow's Andrea's birthday. =)

-

Birthdays, an excuse to shop.

Birthdays, a reason for the hole in the pocket.

Lalalalala.