♥ Tuesday, April 01, 2008 ♥ 11:59 PM
First post on first of april

Sunday, 30th March. He did something extraordinary. Made me so happy. =)

Yesterday, afternoon class was being cancelled at the very last minute. So Gen, Sameer and I decided to catch 'Step Up 2' as many of you had been talking about the show and all had gave really good comments.

Watched it and it was ok? Haha. It was nice of course but I guess because of all the great comments I was hearing, I was hoping of more dancing scenes than the all those dramas. Overall not too bad. Maybe I should watch 'Step Up' instead. Heard that there were more dancing scenes than 'Step Up 2' and the cute guy is in 'Step Up'!

Today's April Fool's Day. I didn't get fooled at all especially when I thought I would at school but nope, not at all! Totally off guard when Sameer called me at 8 plus 9 at night and told me that our group need to hand in the report one week earlier. I was panicking. As I have not touch on it at all. I was like yakking all the way on how little time was left and how could that woman give such little notice and the greatest thing of all was, our dear friend, Sameer, didn't laugh or make a sound. He was so serious and calm. I never doubt it was a joke until he screamed into the phone 'HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY! YOU HAD BEEN FOOLED. YOU HAD BEEN P'UNKED.' I swear I feel like going over to Toa Payoh and chop him up into pieces.

And I thought that was it until my itchy hands went to switch on the computer and then I went to check out the stupid email that Sameer sent to me. It was '101 ways on fooling people on April Fool's Day'. I was thinking since I had been fooled, I want to know what are the ways to fool other people especially him but after I read the email. I had been fooled again on 11.59 p.m. on 1st of April.

Thanks ar, Sameer.