



|
♥ Friday, April 25, 2008 ♥ 11:06 PM Meal dates Happy Birthday Elycia! Met up with her for lunch at Cafe Cartle. A little lunch date. Haha. Anyway I'm really glad she's enjoying herself even though it was nothing compare to all the surprises she received yesterday. =) After lunch, we took the bus to school and that's when we started with the 'name calling'. It was hilarious. It had been quite a while since I laughed that hard. ![]() After school, met Alvin at Suntec City. Couple of dumb and crazy things happened. Don't know how I should put it... Anyway, we had Kuishinbo for dinner. It was our second time there. And I seriously don't know what I was doing when we came the first time. As when there were special offers going on, Alvin simply just got up and zoomed off with a lot more others, I sat there stunned and when everyone were back to their respective seats, they had really yummy food with them. Dumb me. And Alvin was shocked that I didn't know about all these. Haha. Had a great dinner and when we went to foot the bill, we almost landed ourselves in the kitchen. Luckily we had enough money. We totally forgotten that it was the weekend and it would cost more than the last time we came which was a weekday! For good food, we made ourselves broke. Anyway we got a nice dessert in a cute object at the end of the meal. We took it home. It's just too cute already. And you can use it in many ways too. Like... Obviously Miki looked pissed right. Haha. But at the same time just oh-so-cute! |
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |