



|
♥ Tuesday, April 08, 2008 ♥ 1:08 AM You Bloody barbaric woman. You are a fucking lecturer, you jolly well do your fucking job and jot down the marks of your students. Isn't that your responsiblity? To look through the marks, and take note of who you should pay more attention to? But no, you didn't do your job and you still have the nerve to push the blame to your students. And mind you, old hag, since the semester had started till today, altogether there's 20 lessons, yes, I counted it and I fucking absent for only TWO lessons. That makes my attendance a 90%. So fuck you for saying that 'I'm so sorry but if those students wanna skip lessons and don't wanna turn up for my lessons and couldn't take the marks, don't come begging me for it when I don't have it now.' Mother fucker. In the first place, I'll never beg for you fucking bitch. I simply asked and like I said I have attendance of 90%, at least I'm better than you - for cancelling classes at the fucking last minute, talking about being responsible huh. Fuck. And once, you even forgotten you have a class! Ridiculous. What a fucked up lecturer. And have anyone told you, your teaching style is like shit? Ask you one simple fucking question, you told me a nice grandmother story. I think age is catching up on you. Another thing, if you are not well-prepared for your class, may as well don't teach. Just let us know what the fuck we are supposed to know for our major exam and that's it. Throw some notes for us that we can read on our own. Don't come into class and ask, 'So class, what are we supposed to study today? Do you think we should go through the reading passage? Or maybe we should go through the questions you all did the other day?'. What the fuck? May as well I be the lecturer, you can just go home. You don't deserve to be called a lecturer. Not even a teacher.
|
the girl .Twenteen1. .Taurus. .Deeply & Crazily in love. the gossips |